» June 2017Total articles downloaded - 32,177
Total number of manuscripts submitted - 15
- Abstract - 1,762
- Full text - 28,177
- PDF - 1,097
- Mobile fulltext - 631
- Epub - 334
- SWORD file - 176
- RSS feeds for current issue available from a non-dynamic link http://www.ijps.org/rssfeed.asp
- The journal has been selected for inclusion into the Index Copernicus bibliographic databases.
The journal is now part of ISI Current Web Content through Bioline International.
Table of contents are available in XML format from http://www.ijps.org/backissuesxml.asp
- We now provide direct link to PubMed abstracts of published by authors from left hand side navigation links (Resource Links) on the full text article pages.
- Full text articles of the journal are now also available at the OAI-complaint e-print archives (http://bioline.utsc.utoronto.ca/view/subjects/mdcn.html).
The Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery is pleased to announce the launch
of a new version of its website. The site address would remain same [www.ijps.org]. The features of the new site include:
- Free full text availability of articles in HTML as well as PDF
- Direct link to abstracts and full text from the cited references
- Link from text of articles to various databases and search engines
- Facility to submit comments on articles
- Email notifications on new issue release
- Statistics of articles download and visits
- Better user interface
- New structure based on OpenURL, DC Metadata and other international
Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery has been included in following four databases of Thomson Gale,
- Health & Wellness Research Center
- Health Reference Center Academic
- InfoTrac One File
- Expanded Academic ASAP